Organizations need a way to design and develop training quickly to keep pace with business requirements, not just talk about it. Traditional methods are antiquated, time-consuming, expensive, and don’t scale. Synapse automates the instructional design process, making it possible for anyone to produce quality training faster and at a lower cost than ever before.
As Synapse continues to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who share our vision for creative learning, problem-solving, and impactful building. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, and instructional experts.
We’re now looking to add a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help the company generate new business opportunities. In this role, you will produce new sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for Account Executives. Initially, you will be working directly with our CEO and will be one of the founding members of the sales team.
• Quickly understand and communicate Synapse’s value proposition
• Engage mid-to-senior level training professionals and build relationships
• Continuous web-based lead prospecting using sites like Linkedin
• Generate new business opportunities through outbound email efforts
• Qualify prospects and set appointments for Account Executive
This describes you:
• You're a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit who will stop at nothing to help turn leads into revenue
• You want to work alongside the founding executive team to help grow the business
• You care about the customer needs and understand how to deliver value thru software solutions
• You have a sense of humor and you check your ego at the door
• Excellent communication skills
• Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development
• Use effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs
• Experience working with CRM applications
• Work effectively with little supervision
• The ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
• Competitive compensation + commission
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• Tremendous growth opportunity
• Location: Austin, TX
At Synapse, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.